History

History

YearEvent
1904Foundation of the factory selbsttätiger Registrierwaagen GmbH in Gliesmarode, Approval of the first automatic weighing instrument
1912Company renamed in Librawerk mit beschränkter Haftung, Generous extensions
1918Foundation of the filling department in Oker NATRONAG within the group (soda pulp and paper mills)
1975Company renamed in Librawerk Pelz & Nagel GmbH & Co KG 
1991Changed to Librawerk Maschinenfabrik GmbH
1992On the breakdown of the filling activities of the Group processed paper with the company name and NATRONAG takeover by the Maschinenfabrik KNAUP , carried out by the machine for the production NATRONAG for 40 years . With this merger, the headquarters of Oker has been relocated to Salzgitter
1990Acquisition of Librawerk in the MÖLLERS GROUP
2001Acquisition of NATRONAG by Librawerk Maschinenfabrik GmbH Company headquarters of NATRONAG for better concentration of Salzgitter in the proprietary LIBRA - building in Braunschweig
2010Spin-off of Librawerk Maschinenfabrik GmbH from MÖLLERS GROUP. From now on Librawerk acts as an independent company on the market
Already a considerable number of industrial employees (50) in 1910
Already a considerable number of industrial employees (50) in 1910
Prospectus of the weigher LIBRA Fl für liquid goods from 1927
Prospectus of the weigher LIBRA Fl für liquid goods from 1927